in Search
Welcome to StudioHorde
Sign in | Join | Help
StudioHorde  
A platform to help game developers learn and grown in the industry  

finish the season in Pittsburgh.I wish I could see the

Last post 03-12-2018, 10:43 PM by xusuwen96. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-12-2018, 10:43 PM 25845

finish the season in Pittsburgh.I wish I could see the

EVERETT, Wash. - Joshua Winquist scored twice and set up one more as the Everett Silvertips edged the visiting Spokane Chiefs 3-2 on Sunday in Western Hockey League action. Winquists second goal of the night, which was his 36th of the season, came at the two-minute mark of the third period and put his club ahead 3-1. Matt Pufahl had a goal and an assist for the Silvertips (27-21-8), who avoided their third straight loss, while Austin Lotz turned away 16 shots for the win. Marcus Messier and Riley Whittingham scored for the Chiefs (32-19-5) and Garret Hughson made 23 saves in a losing cause. --- BRONCOS 3 WHEAT KINGS 0 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. --Eetu Laurikainen made 24 saves for his fourth shutout of the season as the Broncos blanked Brandon. Brycen Martin had a pair of goals for Swift Current (28-21-8) while Nathan Burns shorthanded goal early in the second period stood as the winner. Curtis Honey stopped 32-of-35 shots for the Wheat Kings (28-21-6), who trail the Broncos by two points for top spot in the East division. Brandons Jesse Gabrielle picked up 19 minutes in penalties, including a minor for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct when the final buzzer sounded to end the game. Jermey Parnell Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. Allen Robinson Jersey . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Calais-Campbell-Elite-Jersey/. PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. Chad Henne Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. Leonard Fournette Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell.CINCINNATI - Three consecutive road games, three wins.The Bengals pulled off a franchise first in November, putting some distance between themselves and the rest of the AFC North.Nows their chance to start picking them off one by one, starting with Pittsburgh.The Bengals can virtually eliminate the Steelers from the division title race on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, where they havent played in nearly a month.Cincinnati (8-3-1) is up by a game and a half over the rest of the division — Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore all at 7-5 — with four games left.This is when teams create an opportunity to separate themselves and really have to come out and prove who they are, left tackle Andrew Whitworth said.For a long time, the Steelers and Ravens contended for the division title while the Bengals and Browns tried to catch up. From 2006 until the start of the 2012 season, the Steelers won 10 of their 12 games against the Bengals.Cincinnati got its breakthrough at Heinz Field on Dec. 23, 2012, knocking the Steelers out of playoff contention while advancing to a wild-card berth. Last year, the Bengals split their season series but won the division title.Since Ive been here the past five years, Cincinnati has steadily gotten better every year, Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds said. And now theyre on top. So while they were a challenge those first few years, theyre definitely more formidable the past couple years than theyve been.With a win on Sunday, the Bengals could knock the Steelers to 2 1/2 games back with three to play — a daunting gap. The Bengals go to Cleveland the following week with a chance to knock the Browns out of it as well.If the Steelers win, theyll have a chance to overtake the Bengals because the teams finish the season in Pittsburgh.I wish I could see the future, but Im not Miss Cleo, Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor said. So, time will tell whats going to happen there.It doesnt take a clairvoyant to see the importance of this one.Some things to watch on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:LEVEONS LOAD: Pittsburgh running back LeVeon Bell has a message for coach Mike Tomlin: More please. Bell is third in the league with 216 carries, and his 65 receptions are tied for 15th. Bell was on the field for more than 80 snaps duriing a loss to New Orleans last Sunday.ddddddddddddAt the end of the game I dont feel fatigued or tired, I still feel energetic, Bell said. I just want to get as many carries and touches as we need to win the game. If its eight, so be it. If its 25, so be it.HITTING THE WALL: Rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryants emergence keyed a midseason surge that put the Steelers back in the thick of the AFC North race. Opponents are adjusting. Bryant dropped a touchdown pass against Tennessee three weeks ago and had only one catch for 23 yards against the Saints.Theyre keeping an eye on him, Ben Roethlisberger said. He obviously came into the league into his first couple of games and made some pretty big splashes. The secret is not there anymore. Its good because now he works hard and its not just going to be easy for him.WHICH ANDY SHOWS UP? Andy Dalton was sick and threw three first-half interceptions during a 14-13 win at Tampa Bay that put the Bengals in control of the division on Sunday. Hes been highly erratic all season, leaving him one of Cincinnatis biggest questions heading into the biggest games. He came through each of the past two years, leading the Bengals on strong closing runs — 7-1 in 2012, 5-1 last season. Does he have another one in him?CHIN UP: Bengals punter Kevin Huber suffered a broken jaw and cracked vertebra at Pittsburgh last December when Terence Garvin decked him during Antonio Browns 67-yard punt return. Garvin wasnt penalized but later got fined $25,000. Huber has made a full recovery and ranks second in the NFL in gross average and net average. He holds no grudge over the hit.The biggest thing that changed with me is looking around more, being aware of people around me and not just running around aimlessly and trying to get in the way, Huber said.HARRISONS RETURN: Linebacker James Harrison spent an uneventful season in Cincinnati last year, and then returned home to Pittsburgh. He has kept in touch with several Bengals, though he wont say which ones.Theres guys that I talk to that play there now, he said. Ill talk to them as I have been since I left.___AP Sports Writer Will Graves in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
View as RSS news feed in XML